Wednesday 21 November 2012

Summer Scents


I'm sure I'm not the only person who changes their scent with the seasons.  Now that the weather is warming up I've pulled out all my favourite summer scents. I'm terrible at describing scents so am not even going to try, so you'll just have to believe me when I tell you these all smell lovely.

The perfumes that I'll be wearing this summer are:

Philosophy Falling in Love - This is one of my favourite perfumes. If I could only wear one perfume for the rest of my life it would be Falling In Love. I always get compliments when I wear it, it's such a beautiful scent. I have no idea how to describe this, it's a little floral, a little sweet and a very beautiful.

Versace Versense - I got a sample of this and will be buying the full size as I've just run out. This is a gorgeous, fresh green scent that makes me think of warm summer days laying in the park.

Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar - This is possibly one of the nicest perfumes I've ever smelled. If you are a fan of coconut you need this in your life. It smells beautifully of coconut and a very slight floral hint (probably due to the vertiver).

Urban Rituelle Mango Milk - Sweet milky mango goodness, what's not to love?

Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom - This is not a scent that I would have picked for myself but it's surprisingly lovely. It has a very fresh floral scent that makes me think of a tropical resort.

Lancome Miracle - I don't have this in my collection but will be buying it again soon. This is the first fresh floral scent that I fell in love with and it's still a favourite.

Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue - I have no idea how to properly describe this one. The first word I think of to describe Light Blue is dry. To me it's a very dry, fresch scent. When I was first given this I didn't like it at all, but it's grown on me and now I love it.

Tisserand Rose - A true rose scent, which is a year round favourite for me. I find that the smell of roses really lifts my mood.

Audra James Bespoke perfume - If you want a perfume custom made for you Audra is your woman. For the bargain price of $65 Audra will make a perfume just for you. The perfume Audra made for me smells like a little piece of heaven and calms me instantly.

The Pacifica scents were sent to me. All other products I purchased myself, other than the Versace sample which was a freebie.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!