Monday 19 November 2012

I Love Drugstore Make-up Tag

Jac from Buy Blog Sparkle did this tag on her blog and I'm going through a Tag phase so thought I'd do it too.


1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
I can't just pick one, I have two favourites, Physician's Formula and Models Prefer. Oh, also Face of Australia and Australis. 
 
2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?

The new Models Prefer High Definition face powder is lovely, I've been using it for a few weeks now and it's quickly becoming one of my favourite powders.


For cheeks I really like Rimmels Wake Me Up Foundation Shimmer Balm. As confusing as the name is, it's a highlighter. I use it as a blush and it gives a lovely rosey glow. I also love Physician's Formula Happy Booster powders.

Australis Mineral Inject lipsticks and glosses are some of the best lip products I've used, they are easily comparable to high end brands

3. Least favorite product?

Savy by DB liquid eyeliner. I really like the Savy eye pencils so thought I'd try the liquid eyeliner but it's crap. Thankfully I only paid around $4 for it cause after two uses it went in the bin.


4. What is the best makeup bargain?

With the prices that we pay here I really don't think that any products are true bargains, however for the quality I'd have to say Australis Mineral Inject lipsticks and glosses are pretty awesome.

For an overall brand, Models Prefer. The products are great quality and the prices are very reasonable. 

5. What is your favorite underdog product?

The Models Prefer Airbrush Brush and Anti Wrinkle Concealer. You can read my review of the brush here and the concealer here


6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?

Nearly all of them are overpriced here in Australia, but specifically Revlon and L'oreal. 


7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!


I totally fail at dupes. 

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?

Maybelline Great Lash mascara. I don't understand why this is so popular, it's a really crap mascara!


I tag anyone who'd like to do this post. If you do, please post the link below so I can read it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!